Available for rent throughout the entire year, our warm and cozy B&B farmroom is suitable for a maximum of 4 persons. It contains a double bed (180x200) as well as a sturdy bunkbed. The room is provided with everything you need to make coffee or tea (for free). Plates, cups and cutlery can also be found in the room. You have the possibility to cook in the adjacent camping-kitchen, where everything required for cooking is supplied. The room is heated by a wooden stove.
A stay during the camping season:
In summertime the kitchen and bathroom are shared with other (camping) guests. In the fruityard there are lots of possibilities for sitting and relaxing, you can mingle with the other guests and make a cozy campfire.
- Staying in the farmroom at the last night of your stay allows you to pack the afternoon before you leave (packing relaxed and while the tent is dry), so that you can get started on your journey home right after breakfast with a cup of coffee, without having to worry about anything. Isn't that a relaxing thought?
- Don't enjoy sleeping in a tent, but do enjoy the atmosphere of a cozy campsite? Our farmroom is the answer! The room is also perfect for motorcyclists and as a pit stop for travellers heading for Ukraine or Romania!
- Perhaps grandpa and grandma would like to spend the holidays with their camping (grand)children, while having a proper bed to sleep in!
A stay in spring, autumn and winter:
In winter (when the campsite is closed), the kitchen and bathroom are for your private use only.
- Enjoy a nice autumn hike, and return to warm yourselves at the brick stove in the kitchen.
- Perfect as accomodation on your skiing holiday. No TV or couch, but with a brick stove, where you can warm yourselves and dry your skiing clothes/gear. Bathroom with two showers, when you return tired and cold from the slopes. We also offer heating service, so that you can return to a preheated kitchen. We are surrounded by 6 beautiful ski-resorts, so you can enjoy a diverse skiing holiday! For more information on this, visit www.holidayinfo.sk, specifically Čertovica, Chopok Juh/Sever, Tale, Myto pod Dumbierom (or just Low-Tatras in general). In Slovakia, ski passes and lessons are still affordable and long queues at the slopes? Never heard of those yet!
Bedlinen and kitchentowels are present, you just need to bring bathtowels (or borrow them from us).
As an extra (payed) service we could assist you with the following:
Transport to/from airport/railway/busstation/skiresort, breakfast (only in winter), heating-service, renting of ski-equipment or bicycles.